Fall Foliage in Val d'Orcia
November in a Suite - B&B from 65 euros per night
Experience the magic of the Foliage in Val d'Orcia during November, when the hills become ochre, brown and red, turning the landscape into a sight to behold.
Stay at the Hotel San Gregorio in Pienza and enjoy this wonderful corner of the Val d'Orcia bordering the Val di Chiana.
Autumn in Tuscany is one of the most evocative and charming times of the year to be enjoyed to the fullest.
Strolls through the colourful woods, wine tastings in the wineries, tasting of new olive oil in the olive groves and olive oil mills.
Choose Hotel San Gregorio in Pienza for your getaway in November in Tuscany!
The offer includes:
- accommodation in a Suite
- a fragrant and delicious breakfast with local products and home-made pastries
- free parking for those who book from our website
- restaurant available for your dinners or aperitifs with traditional dishes
- opportunity to add tasting of Tuscan products and wines
- bikes available upon request
Strong points of the offer
- Free parking
- E-bike rental
- Horseback riding
- Restaurant with typical Tuscan cuisine